Saturday, November 14, 2009

Is it just me

Due to the ongoing heat, 8 days straight over 35 degress with more to come.

I am finding it increasingly difficult to keep an active 3 1/2 year old content with playing inside.

I on the other hand have lost hours on Ravelry, it's a yarn lovers Utopia.

With all the recent time I have spent on Ravelry, I probably could have finished 2 jumpers.

Schme


My eldest daughter (Laura) is arriving today from Queensland.
A birthday surprise for me.


Turning 40 on Monday.
My God, where did the time go...................................

Big changes are coming, another move, a much anticipated adventure into Steiner Education and Camilla leaving for Wilderness as a boarder.
How will I cope without my 'precious heart' brown eyed girl.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hello my darling.

So much happening in your life.

I need to know more.

Mary said...

And happy happy birthday for Monday.

xxx